Bodh Gaya is one of the best tourist Places in Bihar. It is situated nearby the Gaya District of Bihar and the Bank of Niranjana river. It is an important pilgrimage for Buddhists as well as Hindus. As for history, here, Gautam Siddhartha achieved Enlightenment (Pali Bodhi). King of Ashoka was the first built temple here. There are many things available for tourist attractions like Mahabodhi Temple, Bodhi tree, Great Buddha Statue, etc.
2Best Tourist Attraction in Bodh Gaya
In Bodh Gaya, Bihar Tourist sees the old Temple of Buddhist religion and many more things. Lots of facilities are available there with the help of the Bihar tourism Department. Here you can find the best hotels, restaurants, and many more things available for tourists .here sharing some best tourist attractions in Bodh Gaya.
- Mahabodhi Temple:- it is situated east of the Bodhi tree . one of the best tourist attractions in Bodh Gaya. It looks like a diamond throne. Emperor Ashoka built Mahabodhi Temple in Bodh Gaya.
- Bodhi Tree:-Under the Bodhi tree Gautam Buddh, Achieved Enlightenment . in religious iconography, the bodhi tree is recognisable by its heart-shaped leaves, which are usually prominently displayed.
- Chankramana:- Chankramana is the Sacred Spot of Buddha’s Meditative perambulation during the third week after pious enlightenment.
1How to Reach Bodh Gaya
Bodh Gaya is Situated Nearby Gaya District and 110 Km away from Patna . you can visit here by Bus & Train. Bodh Gaya is also available International Airport. It is located 7 Km away from Bodh Gaya.
- Near Railway Station:- Gaya.
- Airport:- International Airport Bodh Gaya.
lots of tourists came here from the Patna, if you are in Patna Cities and want to reach Gaya to explore everything about their Tourist location, history of God Buddha etc. best way to visit there through Bus and Indian railway. lots of Buses are running to Gaya from the Patna Mithapur Bus Stand and Many more trains are going to Gaya through Patna railway Junction.