We understand the value of health and the fact that health can deteriorate any time which is why in this article we are going to share some important information about the top 5 government hospitals in Delhi like top 5 government hospitals in Delhi location and top 5 government hospitals in Delhi phone number.
- G.B. Pant Hospital: The hospital was established in the year 1961 and has extended to involve 700 patients at any given moment. It is a universally perceived tertiary care healing hospital to treat heart, mind, gastrointestinal and mental clutter.
Location/Address:- 1, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110002
Phone Number:- 011 2323 4242
- Red Cross Hospital: The hospital is one of the top ten hospitals in India and is known for its excellent voluntary contribution over the years in the field of neurological treatment.
Location/Address:- Chikamberpur Village, Dilshad Garden, New Delhi, Delhi 110095
- Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital: With a capacity of 1000 beds and advanced medical technology, the Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital plays a very significant role in the medical treatment as well as medical education. It is seen as one of the top notch hospitals in Delhi.
Location/Address:- Dilshad Garden, Delhi, 110095
Phone Number:- 011 2258 6262
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital: The hospital was established in the twentieth century by the British to serve their administration staff. It is resolved to prepare therapeutic faculty in all claims to fame and is associated with the University of Delhi.
Location/Address:- Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Near Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Connaught Place, Delhi 110001
Phone Number:- 011 2340 4286
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital: The hospital is situated in the core of West Delhi and is a standout amongst other hospitals in Delhi for Plastic surgery, neurosurgery and psychiatry.
Location/Address:- Clock Tower Chowk, Hari Enclave, Hari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110064
Phone Number:- 011 2549 4402