Located in the medieval-era Hauz Khas, the Deer Park is popularly known as the ‘Lungs of Delhi”. Away from the hustle-bustle of the overly crowded polluted city, the park provides a hope to breathe in fresh air. It is a popular weekend picnic spot in Delhi, where families come to relax and have a pleasant interaction with nature and the lap of lush greenery all around. This is a place loved and cherished both by adults and kids.
The park houses a variety of a number of spotted deer. The vast span of the area provides the deer the ability to move around and play carefree. Space lets them live like they would live in their own natural habitat. The sight of seeing a herd of deer playing, fighting or simply walking by in their home, safely enclosed, is an entertaining as well as a learning experience. The park also has a number of birds migrating from different parts of the world.
The park is also known as A.N. Jha Deer Park, after Aditya Nath Jha, who was a great and famous social worker. Rose Garden, Deer Park, Fountain and District Park, Old Monuments and Hauz Khas Art Market are the four wings of the park and are popular for their own specialties and beauty. this article will helpful for finding the exact detail of this park such as deer park Hauz Khas location, Delhi Deer Park Attraction, Deer Park Hauz Khas Village Delhi Timings. etc
Things to Do There –
- Plan a picnic with family and friends.
- This place is heaven for those who love to be behind the lens. It is one of the natural beauties where you can nourish your bug for photography.
- Let your kids be immersed in the lap of Mother Nature and understand the beauty in the simplicities.
- Go for a morning jog on these tacks.
- Always carry a Camera
- Carry a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses when visiting during summers
- Do not feed the animals or hit them with stones or stick, it is offensive.
How to Reach – The nearest metro station is the Green Park Metro Station.The most convenient would be to use public road transport or own vehicle.
Best Season to Visit – Throughout the year
Timings– 5:30 AM – 7:00 PM (during winter)
5:00 PM – 8:00 PM (during summer)
Entry Fees – There are no Entry Fees. Entry is free of cost.
Tour Time – Approximately around 2-3 hours for an entire tour of the park.
Address – Deer Park Hauz Khas , Safdargunj Enclave New Delhi 29